Monday 19 September 2011

Peaches and Cream Liverpool

Hey Beauties,

I have had a lovely weekend away in Liverpool this weekend and i have come across an amazing business called Peaches and Cream. 2 women have set up this gorgeous boutique of all this beauty. They do hair and makeup for special occasions or just when you fancy a pamper, They have fantastic wedding and party packages and you really get the best treatment.

They also do eyelashes and eyebrows and really cater for that perfect look. I will post a link to their website for you where you can see a gallery of their work and you will also find a price list.


I had the pleasure of seeing some of the finished looks of some girls who had just come out and my only word is WOW!!! They looked amazing and ready for a night of partying and looking Glam.

You should look them up and pay a visit - I know i am the next time i venture to Liverpool.

Lots of Love

Hayley P xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment