Friday 4 March 2011

Tannage week day 3 ** St Tropez everyday mousse**

Hello Tanning Goddesses,

My 3rd review is going to be on St Tropez Everyday Mousse





This is a lovely product - I have only used it on my face and arms and chest area. It is a gradual tanning mousse but develops quite quickly. I have really sensitive skin on my face and have to be careful what products i put on but this is really gentle and never makes my exzema flair up. Thumbs up ey :)

Its difficult to apply the tanner on your face because if you put make up on everyday it doesnt develop as well as it would if you were to just have this on. On your body though you can really see the true development. Its a more expensive product which retails at around £20.00 in the UK depending on where you get it from. Shop around the net as you will always find a bargain


I would mark this product 4 / 5 for a developing tanning product. Its perfect in every way - however the price can be an offsetter. :-(

I would recommend this if you have sensitive skin and also if you want to treat your face and body to a bit of pampering and expense.

I hope you found this useful gorgeous people

Have a wonderful day and keep up the tannage

MWAH XXXX

Hayley p

1 comment:

  1. I bought this after seeing you talk about it on You Tube. Actually got it on Ebay & managed to get if for about half the price! Result! :D Still to try it though but can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete